Simple Returns Process
At Architectural Heritage, we want you to buy with confidence. Our Return Policy makes it easy for you to return your new, unused products for a FULL REFUND. We ask only that you pay for the return shipping. Here’s how easy it is:
- Simply submit a support ticket with our Customer Service Department within 30 days of receiving your item via our Contact Page.
- We will issue you a Return Authorization number that will be used to track your return. In a separate email, you will receive a prepaid label to ship your item back. The return shipping fee will be deducted from the credit of your return.
- Once you have shipped the item back to us and we have inspected it and found it to be in new/unused condition we will issue you a refund.
- This process usually takes 1-2 weeks once your order has arrived back at the warehouse.
- We have a 25% restocking fee items are returned within 30 in the original box and new condition.
***For more detailed Return Policy information, please see below***
Full Return Policy
- If you need to return an item you may do so within 30 days of the product's delivery.
- The product must be in new, unused condition.
- It must be returned in the original packaging.
- Please note that outlet items, made to order items, and custom made items are not eligible to return for any reason.
- All returns must be arranged with our Customer Service Department and be assigned a Return Authorization (RA) number.
- If you submit a request for return through your online account you must await the appropriate return instructions via email. Our items ship from multiple warehouses and it is essential that they are returned to the proper location.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to return the product to the correct warehouse in new condition and in the original packaging. For this reason, we strongly suggest that you obtain a tracking number for the returning item(s) and purchase shipping insurance.
- At our discretion, returns that are sent to the incorrect warehouse will be refused, shipped back at the customer’s expense, or assessed a restocking fee to cover administrative costs, shipping costs, and restocking fees for which we may be subject.
- Please forward tracking information to Customer Service to assist in processing your return.
- In the event that the product is received in a condition which we deem unacceptable, we reserve the right to deny your return. Upon receipt of said item we will either refuse it or contact you by email to notify you that the item was received damaged or used.
- If the item was received damaged you may file a claim with your shipping company.
- If the item is received used you may choose to have the item disposed of or have the item returned to you at your expense.
- Damaged or used items will be retained in our warehouse for a maximum of 30 business days unless otherwise requested by the customer in writing prior to disposal. After 30 business days the item will be disposed of or donated.
- Once we receive the return, inspect it, and determine it to be in acceptable condition, we will issue a credit in the original form of payment.
- The credit should be visible on your credit card statement within 3-5 business days (varies by credit card company).
- Please allow 1-2 weeks after delivery of the returned item to inspect the return and for our Customer Service Department to process your refund.
- The RA number expires 30 days after the date the product was delivered.
- Once the RA number has expired you will be notified by email.
- If you attempt to return an item without an RA (including refusing delivery), past 30 days or in unacceptable condition, the item will be refused or shipped back to you at your cost; if we choose to accept the return, additional fees will apply.
Please review your order carefully before submitting it to ensure all information is correct. Made to Order and Custom orders, due to their uniqueness, cannot be changed, canceled, or returned at any time (see Cancellation Policy for further details).We also have a 25% restocking fee assuming items are returned within 30 days in original box and new condition.
Defective or Damaged Merchandise/Missing Parts
Please thoroughly inspect your products immediately upon delivery. Maintain the original packaging until you have determined that the product is satisfactory. In the rare occurrence that a product arrives damaged, or with missing parts, please contact our Customer Service Department immediately. At times, pictures of the damaged item may be required prior to determining a resolution. You must contact us within five days from the date of delivery to report damaged, missing or defective merchandise. After the five-day period, the product cannot be reported as damaged, defective, missing parts and/or returned for exchange or refund.
Freight items must be thoroughly examined at the time of delivery. In the event that the freight item arrives damaged please thoroughly inspect the package for any external or internal damages while the driver is present. If damage has occurred follow the instructions on the Freight Terms & Conditions you received and agreed to prior to shipment, and contact our offices at 844.262.7819. Once you have received and signed for the package, the shipping company and Architectural Heritage are released from any responsibility for damage and all damage claims will be denied, so it is essential to inspect the package thoroughly.
When returning an item that was initially shipped freight, it is essential that the item be returned via freight shipping service. The packaging used for items that are shipped freight may not be sufficient for ground shipment handling. Items returned damaged will not receive a refund.
We rely on an automated process to provide you with the fastest service possible. For this reason, an order can only be cancelled if it is Pending Approval. Otherwise, our usual returns process is available for qualified items. The primary reason for this is that many of the products we carry are shipped directly from the manufacturer. To ensure prompt delivery the order is transmitted to them as soon as possible, making it near impossible to stop the shipment after they have received the order.
Timing is crucial when cancelling an order. If you need to make a cancellation request please contact us Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30am - 5:00pm EST. Please understand that due to the high volume of e-mails received, cancellation requests sent via email may not be handled in time for your order to be cancelled. Therefore, we highly recommend that you call and speak with a Customer Service Representative to cancel your order.
No changes can be made to orders once they have been submitted and approved, but we would be happy to enter an additional order for you.
Please Note: Items whose 'Item Availability' are marked 'Custom' or 'Made to Order' cannot be changed, canceled, or returned at any time.