Teak Rectangular Dining Table sized perfectly for a family 40" W X 70" L X 30" H. Extremely well made. Mitered edges. Solid construction.
Solid Premium Grade A teak timbers used for the legs are 2.5 inch square. The table top is slightly over 1 inch (28 mm). No fingerjointing used in the long sections.
The Table has an 2 inch umbrella hole that is capped with a brass cap (provided) when not used.Distance between legs long side is 64.5inches. Distance between legs short side is 32.5 inches.
Classic English Teak Chippendale Dining Chair (Qty 2). Mortise & tenon joinery with teak pegs.partially assembled. Dimensions H 36" W 24" D 20" for arm chair. H 36" W 18" D 18" for side chair (no arm chair). Commercially Rated.
Chippendale Side Chair without arms (Qty 6). Seat Depth 18. A Match to our Chippendale Chair. 35.5H x 18"D x 18W. seat height 16.5". Commercially Rated.
- Premium Grade A Teak Wood from sustainably managed teak timber resources
- Large Solid Teak Timbers used on load bearing sections like legs with dimensions of 2.5 in square cross sections.
- Appropriate for heavy commercial use
The high oil content of teak wood makes it less brittle, and resistant to rot and mildew, thus allowing for superior performance in marine and seaside environments.
- Solidly constructed with mortise and tenon joinery for a lifetime of use
- Natural fine sanded finish with no stains or coatings - unadulterated teak
Teak can be left outside in all seasons. You may preserve the Golden Honey Brown color using products that block UV rays, or let it naturally bleach to a soft, silvery gray
- Can be cleaned with mild soap and water, or a gentle pressure wash.